Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Erika was sitting in front of the majestic Grand Piano that dominated the large music room. Something like this would rarely occur, but she was feeling uninspired. As much as she tried to force herself to play, the young lady was unable to either stay focused for a long time or to play a melody that was at the very least decent. Strange, usually when she was bored like this, Austria could usually engulf herself into the music she would play. She was... Distracted. Nervous, perhaps? No, that can't be. A few minutes earlier, she had called her Finnish friend over out of boredom (and loneliness, but she would never dare say that out loud). 'Why would I be nervous about something so silly? It's only a friendly visit, after all...' she said to herself, ignoring the slight blush that had formed on her cheeks.

Austria shook her head and sighed as she stood up from the piano bench. She walked to one of the many mirrors that were placed in the room and stared at her reflexion. Erika made sure that her long and frilly navy-blue dress was straightened. Her long dark-brown hair was neatly brushed, locks resting on her breasts and that annoying little curl that was just untamable (Yet, affectionatly named Mariazell). Austria pushed her glasses back on her nose and lightly smiled, which quickly turned to a frown when she noticed her blushing cheeks. "W-Why am I acting up like this?" she asked herself out loud.

The young lady jumped as she heard the door knock, her cheeks blushing more visibly. She took a deep breath, trying to convince herself to calm down again. Erika began to nervously walk towards the main entrance. She sighed as her hand rested on the door knob and took another deep breath, hoping that she at least looked calm, and slowly opened the door...
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

It wasn't very long since Tiina had received that phonecall. An hour at most, she thought. It wasn't all that often that she and Erika... hung out, but Tiina usually enjoyed the rare occassions very much. It was usually with lots of friends, everyone having fun together. This... She couldn't remember when it had been just the two of them the last time. And she couldn't really understand why she was feeling so nervous about that either. It wasn't like it would be any different... right?

For some reason she had been rushing all the way. Was she really this excited? Like, yes her and the Austrian always had fun but... How did her hair look? Oh dear, just as messy as the shoulderlenght blonde chaos always was;; Well, what did it matter...? Erika had seen it like that so many times before... It shouldn't matter. Why did it?

And why, oh Louhi, why, hadn't she just.. changed out of this fugly light blue shirt..;; Aah, this was so embarrassing. Where was her tasku-matti..? She should take a sip.. that would calm her down... No, not tdaoy. Not today. Why? Because.

Well, the door was right there in front of her. Since she'd come all this way, and she'd promised after all, she better just knock it. A few deep breaths and stares at the "Edelstein" sign later she did, and then waited for Erika to come and open the door.

Oh dear oh god oh dear.
"...Hiii, uhm, here I am" Oh what was that nervous smile. What was up with her.
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:38 pm

"G-Good evening, Tiina~!" Austria said, bowing courteously, slightly hiking up her dress a little while doing so. "It has been a very long time. Please, come in." She quickly stepped aside to let her inside the house. The Austrian was actually surprised how she was mostly able to hide her shyness and nervousness. She was thankful that she was able to act so courteous with others. Yet, even if she did her best to hide it, her slight blush on her cheeks was more than obvious. She still hoped that the Finn would not really pay much attention to such details.

Erika looked at her Finnish friend as she entered. She couldn't help but notice how cute her blonde hair was, it fitted her so well. She also noticed how tight her shirt looked around her chest... O-Oh god, why was she looking down There?! This realisation was far from helping her reddening cheeks and nervousness. Then, when she slowly shut the door behind Tiina, she noticed that her bum looked tight as well. 'M-Mein gott,' she thought, 'S-Since when am I so perverted?! I can't be THAT lonely... R-Right?' Her own words were far from comforting and her blush grew redder. She quickly shook her head like it would make her thoughts magically go away. It obviously didn't, but at least she wasn't staring at her ass anymore.

The young lady walked past the blonde Finn and stopped in front of her. "L-Let's move to the living room, shall we?" she said, smiling and hoping that her blush wasn't too visible. Erika then turned around and began to walk towards the living room. She hiked up her dress again (although admitedly higher than earlier), tired that her dress was literaly sweeping the floor and wishing that she wasn't wearing knee-lenght socks right now...
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Tiina stepped in after Erika, closing the door behind her as softly as possible. Somehow it felt like any sound too loud would interfere with the... how would she describe it..? Harmony that was present in Erika's house. She had always liked it, it was... calming in a fascinating way. Quite different from the average Finnish house at home. More cultivated somehow. Not that she didn't like the coziness at home, but visiting other nations was always refreshing. And for some reason this house was especially so.

"The living room, yes!" was the slightly awkward reply, as she bent down to take off her boots. She was never sure how other nations did it, but no matter what, it always felt rude to walk on others floors with dirty shoes. So she did like at home and took them off.

Quickly standing up again she hurried after the Austrian, her own thoughts from the way there almost forgotten as the relatively familiar feeling of the place sunk in and Erika's familiar face just made her smile. As she caught up with Erika she did, however, notice how red the other girl's face was. Not even in her wildest thoughts connecting it to her own strange thoughts at the outside she wondered what anyone would.

"Are you alright, Erika? Y-you look so flustered, are you getting sick?" An honest look of concern was on her face, eyebrows furrowed and lips almost a thin line.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 am

'...Scheiss...'

Erika stopped dead on her tracks. Her cheeks were blushing like never before and her amethyst eyes had widden at Tiina's question. The Austrian quickly shook her head nervously. "N-No, I am feeling perfectly fine!" she lied, trying to keep a serious face as she spoke even if her cheeks were so obviously red. She shook her head once more, but when she faced Finland, she smiled sweetly. "I-I thank you for your concern, though." she added. Austria tried to ignore how shaky her own voice was and there wasn't anything she could do about her blushing. Then, she proceeded to continue leading her Finnish friend down the hallway when they shortly arrived at the living room. Again, Eirika wondered why she was feeling so awkward and nervous. What was wrong with her?

The young lady stepped in the living room first. The room had a strict classical and traditional look. A lit fireplace dominated the room while a loveseat faced the front of it. There were armchairs at each sides of the loveseat, forming some sort of arc around the large fireplace. There was also a small table in front of the seats. In the left of the room, there was a very large cabinet that dominated that side of the room, filling with an overwhelming variety of alcoholic beverages that she would receive at various occasions. Although to be honest, the only reason why there was such a stunning variety is because Austria never really drank that often. Since the cabinet fitted the room so well and that she had nothing else to replace it with, she never bothered getting rid of it. The right wall of the living room was completely windowed. The late-afternoon sun beatifully shined into the room and Erika didn't bother opening the lights. The room had a quiet and calming atmosphere and the Austrian simply loved to bring her guests there.

Austria turned to the Finn once more, her face was still visibly flustered from earlier and she smiled sweetly again. "Please, make yourself comfortable," she began, "In the meantime, would you like something to drink?" Her voice was noticeably less shaky than earlier, yet she still felt the shyness in her. She was still questioning herself about it, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Nodding in confusion, since Erika seemed to get even worse when she asked, she decided to just let it be. Maybe the other girl was stressed over something she did't want to talk about... Or well, if she did she would do that when she was ready for it. Tiina wouldn't go around digging into others' bussiness. She had never been comfortable with that.
"Don't worry about it." She smiled.

As Erika continued walking down the hall Tiina followed close behind. She was getting excited again. Must've been the smell of the place, of Erika --wait. No. Of the house. House.

The living room opened up before her and she pulled her eyes away from Erika's long hair.Sometimes she wished her hair would be coloured richly like that too... This blond was so plain, no colour in it. Erika had perfect hair. And the living room was just as perfect. Her eyes wandered around, looking over all the pieces of furniture, the decorations and every little detail. She'd seen it all before, but it was just as mezmerizing every time. So different from home.

"A-Ah thank you! Umm, anything is fine, really." She tried to force her eyes to stay away from the cabinet but most probably failed for a second or two. Oh perkele, she was so embarrassing; "Uhh, I'll just sit down if that's okay..." She took a few steps towards the love seat, watching Erika all the time.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Erika grinned, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger as the Finn sat on the loveseat. "Of course, but that doesn't help me..." she told Tiina. "Ah, fine. Perhaps it's a better idea if I told you want I have." The young lady walked off toward the cabinet, not waiting for an answer from her friend. Even if it was the only two of them, Erika always kept some sort of elegance when walking, and it was no exception. When the Austrian bent over the cabinet, it was done in a surprisingly unelegant way. She didn't realize as she was sorting through the numerous bottles of various alcoholic beverages. It seemed that her fellow nations simply loved to gift her alcohol, even if she rarely drank (She only did when she received guests like this). Erika didn't really mind, but it always creeped her out that France always sent her a bottle of wine at every occasion he could.

"Now, then," she began, resting her head on her hand, "I have Austrian wine, Hungarian wine, French wine, Pálinka, Russian vodka, more wine and... Oh, I think I have yet to drink the vodka bottle you gifted me for my brithday." The young lady took out the bottle from the cabinet and showed it to Tiina, her head slightly turning toward the Finn. Erika didn't move from her current position, still bent over the cabinet in case her friend wanted something else.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 am

Tiina shifted a littleon the loveseat as she listened to what the Austrian had to offer. Tiina had never been one to drink wine, getting drunk on wine caused the worst hangovers ever and the philosophy of having only one glass had never really made any sense to her.

Her eyes wandered from the bottles in the cabinet back to Erika and back to the bottles again. It was a little embarrassing, but her own familiar kind of vodka did sound extremely deliscious and calming in this strangely nervous situation.

"Hmm, what better way to enjoy it than together?", she said with a smile, hoping it wasn't too obvious she just wanted something strong. The Russian one would've been just fine too, but Finnish was always Finnish. The best. And a suitable amount of vodka could put an end to this strange awkwardness she was feeling.
"Shall we go with that then? If that's okay with you of course, I mean, ahaha"
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Smiling, Erika took the bottle of Finnish Vodka and two glasses out of the cabinet before walking back toward her friend. "You tell me," she answered, "That's your vodka and you know how often I drink alcohol." The two used to hang around often and hopefully Tiina remembered that the Austrian didn't have much alcohol tolerance and she never drank vodka before (at least, she doesn't remember drinking any). Either way, it never stopped her from drinking with her friend.

The young lady set the glasses on the coffee table in front of the loveseat and sat down next to the Finn. Then, the awkwardness struck again. Something was definitely wrong and she mentally scolded herself. Tiina was a very good friend, afterall, so why was she acting like that? It was extremely strange and that bottle of vodka suddenly sounded like a great idea.

Erika held the bottle of vodka to her Finnish friend. "Of course I don't mind, Tiina. Now, you can decide how we'll drink this." She didn't know any ways to enjoy vodka, but she assumed that the Finn did.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 am

Tiina giggled a little at how clueless Erika really seemed about this matter and took the bottle. With a swift hand movement she opened the bottle and listened to the small "pshh" sound the bottle made as it was exposed to air. Mentally she noted that it sadly hadn't been stored in the freezer, so it would be lukewarm and not cold. Oh well, vodka as vodka, what did it really matter?

She gestured for Erika to hold out the small glasses so she could fill the with the quite deliscious liquid. Contemplating on what would be a nice and relaxed thing to do while enjoying it she realised that why not just give Erika a full cultural experience?

"Do you happen to know any drinking songs?"
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Erika took a glance at her Finnish friend as she giggled, raising an eyebrow as she wondered if she had done or said something wrong. In the end, she shrugged. She was probably thinking into it too much. Noticing the Finn's gesture, the Austrian held up the glasses so that her friend could fill them up. She had to admit, it made her quite thirsty and she was looking forward drinking with Tiina. They didn't drink often but they were always fun times.

"Uhm... No, I do not." she admited. "Something tells me that you know many of them. I'm sure you could teach me at least one." she continued, smiling. Erika has always been a quiet person and a bit shy so she didn't really like singing that much. That couldn't really be an excuse right now, though, since it was only the two of them.

'Nothing could go wrong, right?' she thought, offering one of the glasses back to Tiina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]   Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a normal evening. [fem!Aus + fem!Fin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: Crack RP :: Normal Crack-
Jump to: