Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good day to you all.

Go down 
+4
Norge
Denmark
Roderich / Austria
Arthur/England
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur/England
In my dreams, Iceland is my bitch
Arthur/England

Good day to you all. Empty
PostSubject: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Good day to you all. Yesjustyes

Name: Arthur Kirkland, I think you'll find. I am the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland formally, though, such a long and grand title can be a frightful bore at times, can't it? 'Britain' or simply 'England' will suffice, thank you very much.

Age: Well, er, I suppose I should point out that I am in the regions of twenty three or so in human physical age. However, year-wise, I'd probably be about, oh, 1050? No one quite knows exactly when I was born, what with my lands being unified at awkward times and all. Although! I shall point out, to a certain person, that being just over a thousand is not old for our kind! France is older than me, damn it all! Call him the old man, why don't you?! ...God, it's insufferable!

Hobbies: Oh, well, gosh--it does sort of depend on who reads this--Oh, why ever lie to myself?

Right. First and foremost, I am a critical fanatic of all things literature. From Keats to Wordsworth and Shakespeare to Austen, I've probably got them all stashed up there in my library somewhere. Gathering dust, I'm sad to say... the internet is a burden and a interest to us all, certainly.

I'm a little wary of admitting it in particular company, though I do love a bit of television. We did start the damned thing. Naturally, I'm a bit of a stand-up comedy fan and a few documentary programs. How could you not just love David Attenborough?

Additionally, I am a fan of crochet and embroidery. Now, I know I will be mocked, but frankly I do not care. Not in the slightest. If people cannot understand the virtues of quiet stitching, then I have nothing to say to them!

Likes: Marmite on toast, tea and crumpets, a bit of telly, walks in the forest, a spot of spectator sports, well-placed solitude... I'd be lying if I did not say I was a fan of music, too. Have you heard of Muse? Hoosiers? The Who? Dirty Pretty Things? --Oh, I could go on! I love my friends too. It's nice to have some sane company, once every often.

Dislikes: American spelling. American pronunciation too, for that matter. Alu-min-ium! Pro-gress! Gosh, that could drive me mad forever. Erm, particular annoyances not listening to what you say, the French, when people try to bash things on my head, when people look over your shoulder when you're trying to read something, when people say that you are not when you certainly are not, when people touch you and you really do not want them to, when your tea is too milky, when your tea is too weak, when your tea has too much sugar in it, when gits do not just shut up when you want them t--Oh, I'm sorry. I seem to have digressed a bit.

Tell Us About Yourself: Do I really have to deliberately point this out? Ahg, what a bore. Righto; as demeaning as talking about myself is, I suppose I better crack on. I'm a little stubborn, if I don't say so myself. It's better to be stubborn than a pushover, I'd say. A little bit proud and conceited too, though I suppose national pride is a bit thing for any nation. ...Okay, that may or may not be a lie. Honestly, I'm not too, ah, self-secure. But I do try to believe in myself. I'm perfectly capable, it's just... I don't know. Well as I have done for myself; I still don't... like... me. ...I-It's just a bit of comedy! It's nice to laugh at yourself, isn't it? Yes. Yes, it is.

...Righto chaps! XD. I'm DestinyShiva, or Zoe, I don't mind whichever you use. As evidence suggests, I'm English with a spot of Italian blood in me, and I've been role playing England for--Oh--Just over a year? Yes, that's the ticket. While history is not 100% my strong subject, I'll do lots of research to keep up with events and their accuracies! Let me assure you.

I'd digress more, but it's six minutes past twelve, and I need sleep. So, without further ado; thank you for letting me be here among you~ And I hope to have a successful future here! x33.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Good day, Mr. Kirkland. It's been a long time since we last talked. How have you been? *extends his hand for a handshake*

(( Even though we already kind of met and I already welcomed you here, Hello and welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here!))
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Potato-eating drama queen
Potato-eating drama queen
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

MAKE IT PERFECT. MAKE IT DANEPACK.

anyhoo, hello Very Happy

((also, you're introduction piece made me laugh out loud. absolutely hilarious and so so very fitting!!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur/England
Arthur/England

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 pm

*Takes hand and shakes it firmly* Ah, Austria, your right. Glad to see you again, naturally. I'm well, actually - it's nice to have the recession more or less off of my back. Feeling much better, thank you. And yourself?

...What is that racke--Oh, it's you, Denmark. Good day to you too, I suppose. Erm, sorry but--What on Earth are you talking about? ...Do you ever go about greetings normally?

...Bizarre... I tell you...

((Thank you very much o3o! Nice to meet the both of you, of course :'DD. And I'm glad you liked it)).
Back to top Go down
Norge
Alt for Norge
Alt for Norge
Norge

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello, England.

(gjfdkg it's sad that the less I write, the more in character I hopefully become. Welcome here! We newbies has to stay together, hm?)
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 am

England, it's nice to see you! I'm sorry for my friends here, ahahaha.

((weeeeeh I love having you here<3))
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 am

........ Halló England.
( I love that intro askljdas ;w; Anyway, hello and welcome! c: I hope you enjoy it here~)
Back to top Go down
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 am

Good Evening Arthur,

I hope we can further our friendship as the 'lonely nations' from now on. I will look to you for guidance in many matters. Let's work hard together!

((Great intro, love the pic! I am so glad to have an England to play with, as Japan really idolizes the UK. Islands nations foreva~ *high five* ))
Back to top Go down
Canada / Matthew
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Canada / Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 am

Hello, England .. I hope you remember me .. *waves looking slightly off*

(Waaah! Your introduction of Arthur made me fangirlsqueal and the house is full of people xD They must think I've gone mad or something ...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day to you all.   Good day to you all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day to you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: