Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selam Millet!

Go down 
+2
Roderich / Austria
Turkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 am

Selam Millet! 28351258037917

Name: Sadık Adnan (Sadiq Adnan) but I am also known as Turkey(Türkiye), Republic of Turkey(Türkiye Cumhuriyeti) and T.C. Former name; Ottoman Empire.

Age: Even though I accept the date of 29th October, 1923 as my birthday, I have been around since 1176 and for the record I'm not an old man even if I act like one some times.

Likes: Cooking and eating, being active in the international area after a long time, peace, tea (Turkey has the highest per capita consumption in the world at 2.5 kg) and coffee too, insane amounts of sugar and sweets, fashion, TV(I wish I hadn't started since I can't stop now), history and literature; especially poetry, music, football. I think I like all kinds of entertainment. Well I guess these are enough but those are not all though.

Dislikes: Terror, economic crisis, incompetent leaders, noisy brats, Coup D'e Tat(s), elections, conflicts among my brothers, waiting for EU to let me join(I got sick of it really) and lastly turkey jokes.

Tell us about yourself:
Well, I was born in a troubled area so I had to learn how to wage war and defend myself in an early age, I had lots of brothers and even some of them didn't like me. Though some of them died long ago I still have lots of brothers. And I can say that even though I have no trouble with them now I have to be the peacemaker between them and it's really tiring. I think that's why I find it appropiate to keep some things concealed, it works, especially if you have brothers and neighbours like mine. Well I had one of the greatest empires of the world history but don't let this deceive you because I have changed a lot since I've become a republic; I got a lot better at adopting new things, not keeping grudges, being doubtful and right now I have no intention to get my house any more crowded that it already is, I'm having lots of troubles with that already. I wanted to join EU so much once, but now; I'm not even so sure about it either.

-------------

Hi! I'm Nur(pronounciated as "noor" with a stronger "r" than we have in English but less stronger than we have in Spanish) but you can call me Es too. I have a complicated heritage but I can say I'm mostly Turkish.

I'm a student with lots of hobbies and I can say that I resemble to my country in many ways though I'm not so much alike with an average Turkish person.

My hobbies? I guess I'm get bored too easily so I change hobbies frequenty. But mostly I like reading, writing, drawing and the matters concerning the world and my country. I also like to learn new languages.
Back to top Go down
Roderich / Austria
A.E.I.O.U.
A.E.I.O.U.
Roderich / Austria

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Good day to you, Sadik. Even with our numerous past conflicts, it is still nice to see you once more. I still wish you luck with your entry to the European Union.

(( Welcome to the forum! I'm Alex and one of the two admins here. Hopefully you will enjoy it here. ))
Back to top Go down
Ísland
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Fallegi lúserinn minn
Ísland

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello, Turkey. Good luck on getting into the EU.

(Welcome! : D I hope you like it here~ )
Back to top Go down
Kiku / Japan
日本
日本
Kiku / Japan

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Salutations Turkey. It has been a while since we have last meet. I look forward to talking to you, perhaps we can exchange tea sometime?

((OHH!! Awesome! If you want to practice/learn Japanese let me know!! Nice to meet you and Welcome!!))
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
Vash/Switzerland

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

Grüezi ... *stares*
... *remembering an horrible important football match between him and Turkey long time ago ...*
Hum ... have a nice stay here ... Turkey. u_u'

(^^' I'm talking about when Switzerland won that match ... the turkish team was so upset that it ends with fights in the cloakrooms hehe ... ''OTL
I just don't want to tell more than that a lot of swiss players were badly injured ...

Buuuuut, welcome to the forum ! 8D)
Back to top Go down
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Thanks guys! I'm would be glad if any of you could come to my place to have a drink you know.

@Austria: Well, you know we allied sometimes too, it's nice to meet you again; and also you know those days are passed and you are welcome here. Having a chat about old times would be cool too sometime.

@Iceland: Thanks! I'll be trying my best.

@Japan: I would be very glad if we could do that.(Both tea and Japanese:))

@Switzerland: You know I can lose my temper easily when it comes to football, just like some others, Sorry about that you know?
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Vash/Switzerland

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:05 pm

... Y-yes but ... i-it's only a game ... y-you don't need to hit me like you did that day ... The best team wins ... ja ?
Back to top Go down
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 pm

@Switzerland:Of course. But I gotta say that I beat even myself because of football*remembering the headaches -facepalm- *
Back to top Go down
Vash/Switzerland
Vash/Switzerland

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Ooooh ... I don't really mind loosing a match. Seriously, I always keep in mind that we had a good match and that we will be better next time.
Back to top Go down
Arthur/England
In my dreams, Iceland is my bitch
In my dreams, Iceland is my bitch
Arthur/England

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 pm

It should not be possible for a country to consume more tea per capita than me... ah, this is an outrage. Still, I suppose my lovely beloved drink is going out of fashion these days. I personally damn globalisation and the fact that Coke Cola is beginning to taste good. If I get my hands on America, I will garrotte him for it.

Regardless; it's nice to see you, Turkey. I will continue to support your bid for joining the EU, my good sir! Good luck and all that.

(Nice to meet you, though I did briefly catch you on MSN :L. I'm sure I'll love RPing with you in the future~!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selam Millet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selam Millet!   Selam Millet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selam Millet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: