Historical Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for historically themed Hetalia roleplay. Because we're in it for the history.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so we meet again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

And so we meet again Empty
PostSubject: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 am

This is what I love,
these evenings with you
When morning is just one step away
And we laugh a lot and
we wipe our eyes and
Its easy to forget tomorrow

We're like those two children again,
who once upon a time
half accidentically started
traveling the same the same road

You take me to the window
And you say "we are like those"
Two old trees beaten by the rain
Looking towards spring Standing apart
Withstanding any weather
Two old trees even though you might not see
Looking towards spring Standing apart
And somewhere under the ground
Through all times they've bonded their roots together

Two young and noble
Sure of their own strength
Have grown towards heaven's ceiling
Maybe all the years
And the winters' strong winds
Have scraped their shells thinner

How have these two children,
so changed along the way
It's a miracle of one kind,
we've made it to this day

Juha Tapio - Kaksi Puuta

~~¤¤~~

Tino Väinämöinen, also knows as Finland, was nervously getting off a plane at Arlanda International Airport, right outside of Stockholm. The year was 1992. Not even a year after Ivan's large Soviet Union split into thousands of shards. Now their friendship treaty was over. Ivan had nothing to do with Tino's bussiness anymore.
After all these years of independency Tino could for the first time ever say he was finally free.
Free to do whatever he wanted.
And the first thing he wanted to do was make up with a certain someone.

So, here he was, in the middle of the airport, on his way to the train that would take him into Stockholm City. He'd been here many times during the last 40 years, but never without having to mind every step and word. Life was never easy with Ivan hanging over your shoulder.

One trainride later he felt as if he was shaking. Sure, they'd seen each other many times. But things were not how they used to be, before all that almost 200 years ago.
At that time it had felt good. He'd had his reasons. And Ivan had offered him things he wanted. A future as himself, rights for his people and it had seemed honest.
It probably even was at first. But even Tsars die and times change.

And now times really had changed. Here he was now. Standing outside of Berwald's door. For the first time since that day almost two centuries ago, he would be able to say exactly whatever he wanted to Sweden. He could be himself again.

His heart felt like it jumped up into his troath and his stomach was filled with nervosity-butterflies as he rang the doorbell and fingered on the hem of his jacket while waiting quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://hetaera.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Sweden had been in the kitchen, cooking some food for dinner in his long work apron. The apron had been a gift and was a rather okay fit for him, simple in design with two pockets in the front and a wrap around in the back. Sweden looked the food over, nodding to himself that it looked well enough to eat.

At the sound of the doorbell, Sweden walked out, apron being still on but forgotten to answer the door. Sweden swung the door in with a whoosh with probably a bit more force than had been neccassary but the door had been sticking recently so better safe than sorry. Fixing it had been on his to do list for when some free time would present itself.

Sweden looked out to who was waiting there outside the door and froze for a moment. He felt as if he was caught in a dream somehow. Though, this was not the dream that he would have usually had. No, that would have involved ripping out his claymore and tracking Russia down himself to free his wife. This before him, with Finland just standing there looking nervous seemed closer to reality, but still.

Sweden's lungs then decided to remind him that they needed his help to function as Sweden took a breathe. he then leaned forward to hug the smaller nation to himself, as if to make sure the other was really there. Sweden's eyes shut as he bent down to rest his head on the other's shoulder saying in an almost questioning voice "Tino...?" Just soaking in the other's warmth until an answer could be given.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 am

Suddenly there was no time to be nervous. Finland found himself wrapped in Sweden's strong arms before he even had time to let go of his own jacket hem. He felt Sweden's head on his shoulder and the questioning sound in his voice almost made tears well up in Tino's eyes.

He realized this was their first hug for over 70 years. They had met, shaken hands and talked, but never just the two of them. He remembered the hug he'd gotten after... that year... when he'd finally broken out of Ivan's empire. But circumstances hadn't been on their side and there were no more hugs. Until now.

It must have been so clear to Sweden something was different than usually. First, Finland had never been here alone, never with a suitcase and never for anything else than planned meetings. Not one of those matched this situation.

When he finally woke up from the surprise he found himself hugging back, his arms circling Sweden's waist. Taking a deep breath through his nose he took in his scent, still recognizing it and loving it, after all these years.

"I.. I just wanted to come and tell you that... the treaty.. with Ivan, it's-- it's over."
He knew Sweden would know what it meant. He also guessed his bag made it awully clear that he hadn't planned to just leave after saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Sweden blinked and then as much as he didn't want to, pulled Finland out of the hug and held him at arms length. He looked into Finland's eyes, almost not wanting to ask the question on his mind in fear of recieving a negative answer.

Sweden, with a pleading look in his eyes at finally having his wife here and back with him, said "So....you're...here to stay?" Sweden hoped that the answer he would recieve is a yes, even though part of his mind told him that there was the fact Finland had his own place, his own independent country now.

What if he felt it was better that he go back there? Sure he brought a suitcase, but that could mean that he would only be staying for a few days here before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:03 pm

The question made the smile on Finlands lips falter just a little. He kept his hands on Swedens shoulders and looked at Sweden closely for a little while before answering. His eyes followed from Swedens chest up over his neck to his face and his eyes. God how he loved this man.

"I... No I mean... I.." He sighed. "I have my own place, I... I'm still my own country... I want to be that, i've fought so much for it. But I..." His grip on Swedens shoulders tightened and he moved closer to lean against his chest, clinging to him badly. All the awkwardness from the first moment was gone, he only wanted to hold on to Sweden and be his. But still stay his own country.

"But I... I still want to be your wife..." He pulled back just a little, so he could look up into Swedens eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Sweden's eyes looked sad at thinking that it was true that Finland didn't want to stay with him. Sweden had wanted so much for them to be together again...but it was true that Finland deserved his own country that he could run without him or Russia interfering.

At Finland's pause Sweden looked back into Finland's face hoping that what the other nation would say next would...could mean something better for them.

Sweden's eyes widened at Finland saying that he still wanted to be Sweden's wife. It was the first time that Sweden could ever remember the other refering to their relationship as anything but a joke. Sweden's face had broken out into a wide grin as his eyes glazed over with unshed tears of happiness.

Sweden didn't trust himself to be able to put the proper words together to express to Finland how he felt. So, he brought the other closer to him and bent his own head to be able to press a light kiss to the other's lips.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 pm

A sudden blush spread over Finlands face as he felt Swedens lips on his own. But oh how good it felt. After all these years. Warmth spread through all of his body and he closed his eyes, clinging to Sweden and kissing back.

This was what he'd missed, this was why he'd felt so lonely through the decades. All their past disputes, Åland, language, nothing mattered anymore. because he was here in Swedens arms, kissing him, holding on to him and wishing it would last forever.

The suitcase stood forgotten next to him and he could feel the tears of happiness well up in his own eyes too. If... If this was what it could be like again, living apart, or.. however they'd do it.. Having their own countries... It wouldn't matter. He could still be Swedens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Sweden loved this. Here he was with the more important person in his life right here in his arms kissing him back. He felt the heat radiating off of the other's face and smiled at his knowledge that the other was probaby blushing.

He didn't care what would happy so much after this as long as it meant they could be together. Just them, two people like this. Sweden didn't see a reason that it couldn't be and in that moment was sure in his knowledge that it would all work out somehow.

Sweden's arm circled around Finland's waist to hold him in place. Sweden moved his lips slowly against the others trying to retain the feeling of the smaller man in his arms as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 pm

He didn't care about the tears falling down his cheeks. Maybe they'd end up in the kiss, maybe they'd fall down onto his clothes, he didn't know and didn't care. As Swedens arms pressed him closer he gladly followed them, squeezing himself against the taller man, letting his arms encircle his neck.

Maybe the world was watching. They were standing on a doorstep after all. But what did it matter? The world was forgotten now. All the wars and pain were gone, parts of the past now. In front of him was nothing but a brighter future with Sweden. It might be coming with some hardships, but it would be better. So much better. The economy... It would be fixed. He'd worry about that a little later.

After a little while he finally pulled back, looking up at Sweden with that blush still stuck on his face. He couldn't even describe how relieved he was it had gone well. He'd been so worrie, he'd been shaking most of the plane ride, not to even mention the train ride. Now when he could finally relax he felt another need coming up.
"You... wouldn't have a cup of coffee, would you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Sweden kissed both of Finland's cheeks where the tears were falling. When Finland pulled away, Sweden brought his hands up to wipe away the rest of the tears. Sweden let out a low chuckle at Finland's question. Of course he should of known that Finland would have to eventually ask for some coffee.

Sweden said "We can make some." and then completely pulled away to grab the other's bag before Finland could try to carry it in himself and held open the door for them both. He monitioned for Finland to go in first in what he thought was a gentleman's way.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Before Finland had the time to notice Sweden was already carrying his bag inside. He gave in with a sigh and followed Sweden inside, hearing the door shut close behind him.

The inside of the house was familiar. The cozy handmade feeling, the smell of tree, even homemade curtains. It was all so Sweden.
On his previous visits it had made him feel uncomfortable, seein everything like it had always been. Seeing how familiar it all was. But now it was all different. Now he could appreciate it again, so he took a deep breath through his nose, taking in as much of the familiar smell as possible.

He stopped to take off his shoes and his jacket, hanging it on the handmade coatholder before turning around and looking after Sweden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Sweden walked back into the kitchen of his house in a blissful state before remembering the bag in his hand. He looked down at the bag and wondered where to put it....he guessed that Finland would probably prefer to be in a guest room for the time being. So that was where Sweden put in in spite of wanting....well, what he wanted at the moment was beyond the point.

Sweden then walked back into the kitchen and put the coffee pot on waiting for the coffee to pour down into the pot. He also began to get out two coffee cups for them both.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 am

When Finland was done with taking off his shoes he quietly followed Sweden into the kitchen, finding him there with the coffee pot. A smile spread over his lips since Sweden had known exactly what he'd need. And he did indeed need it.

He took a few steps forward so he stood right behind Sweden and put his arms around the taller mans waist, leaning his forehead against his back.
"Tack."

((waaaaah shooort...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Sweden blushed a little at the other hugging him. He said back "Welcome." and wrapped his arms behind him to try to bring the other into a hug. He had missed having the other here.

Sweden asked the other "Do you want anything with it?" He then wracked his brain trying to remember what he did have. He knew he had some milk, though he wasn't sure about sugar or snacks...
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 am

"No, black is fine", Finland said with a smile, and reluctantly let go of Swedens back to step back. All the awkwardness he'd feared seemed to just ...not be there. That made him truly happy.

"So, um, I'll sit down here..." He walked over to the table, also that handmade by a certain Swede and pulled out a chair. When seated he watched his former husband finish his coffee, taking in every movement in a way he couldn't remember when he'd done the last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 am

Allow the usual frown was on Sweden's face, on the inside he waws smiling all the while. He brought the two cups of coffee to the table, handing one to Finland and keeping the other bor himself.

He blew on the hot coffee a bit to try to cool it down a bit even though it was still too hot to eat. Sweden then turned to the other and said "So...what are your plans?"
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 am

((you eat coffee over in the US? ; D <3))

He took the cup of coffee that was offered him with a smile and a quick "Tack". He watched Sweden blow on his with small amusement, just taking his own and starting sipping on it immidiately. That was something you learned with his amount of coffee consumption.

"My plans... I.. I don't even know. I'll stay at home. It's my own country.. I'm independent... You know how I... fought for it." There was a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:27 pm

(...well if it's frozen enough. Anyway, you know what it meant.)

Sweden nodded. "Yeah, you fought hard." Sweden said remembering how Finland had done so much to be able to create his own country and keep it his own. "...you know you could always visit, right?" Sweden asked to make sure that the other knew. He didn't have to stay, but visits would be nice now that they could.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm

(yes I do, I just had to <3)

Finland looked up with a smile. "I'll visit. You should come visit me too."
He didn't mention what he'd dreamed of all this time. It didn't feel like that was okay after all this time apart, no matter how well things seemed to go. Living together somewhere close to both their countries? It sounded crazy even in his own head.
"It's been a long time since you've been over to my lands, I'd love to have you there." The smile turned into a small chuckle "no matter how much of a useless huge forest you find it to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 pm

"Would love to come visit, forests would look nice about now..." Sweden said and he meant every word though he tried to ignore the hint of passive agression. It's true that he hadn't been to the other country in years, even before the Russia...yeah. It would be good to visit the other, maybe Sweden thought he could help out around Finland's place...maybe. It had been awhile since anyone was there so he could probably help out with some fixing up and building him something....a house warming gift.
Back to top Go down
Tino/Finland
No mut ku voi perkele.
No mut ku voi perkele.
Tino/Finland

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 am

Finland chuckled softly. Sweden had made it sound as if he didn't have any forests himself. Cute, he thought to himself. He was happu, he really wanted Sweden to come over. And Sweden wanting that... That mean maybe there was a chance for something more than just being neighbours with friendly relations. Without Finland having to give up his freedom, that is.
There had been plans on a union once. But, not to much surprise, Ivan had been what stopped it from happening. And after how much Tino had had to fight for himself after that... Such a thing was an impossible thought now. He stood by himself, on his own legs. He'd gotten this far by himself, and he'd stay there like that.
He took a quick sip from his coffee and gave Sweden a slightly awkward smile before saying; "I.. I was thinkin that.. since my boss, Koivisto you know, he decided I.. I could need some time off so I; have a whole week off. Would you mind... if I stayed.. here.. with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so we meet again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historical Hetalia Roleplay :: Modern RP :: Europe-
Jump to: